Major General Jaideep Mittra (Retd.)
A senior level mission oriented leader with immense experience at the macro
and micro levels with 39 years of experience in Defence Sector.
Core & Special Competencies:
- Exceptional General Management.
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
- Contract Management & Procurement Process.
- Strategic Logistics at National and International level.
- Strategic Human Resources Management.
- Eminently Qualified analyst of Human Behaviour and Evaluator of Personality profile in the field of Human Resources Evaluation.
- An ardent planner and strategist with demonstrated competence in steering administrative, operational and material management functions.
- Proficient in handling varied functions related to administration, HRD, training, logistics including operational logistics, perspective planning and career management of officers.
- Distinction of managing human resources to optimize performance at all levels in the Defence Services to include United Nation Missions.
- Eminently qualified analyst of human behaviour and evaluator of personality profile.
- A visionary in achieving professional & academic excellence and an institutional builder of higher learning.
- Excellence in developing training doctrines & programs based on learning outcomes.
- Proven ability to develop & establish Centers of Excellence in several domain areas.
- Recognized proficiency in instituting and deploying highly effective systems and controls for productivity and organizational goals.
- A communicator with proven dexterity in motivating, leading and mentoring subordinate employees towards achievement of a common goal.
- Outstanding interpersonal and public relations abilities.
The challenges at various levels of service in Defense Sector involved live and vibrant organizational aspects of man, material and resources wherein I have acquired competence in the following fields :-
- Management of various resources to accomplish missions to achieve time bound objectives within financial constraints (including those having strategic implications).
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management to include critical conditions.
- Pre and post contract management.
- HRD & HRM.
- Performance appraisal, performance counseling and assessment of officers at senior levels.
- Financial Management.
- Executing judicial powers with a deep insight of human rights.
- Ensuring & undertaking measures to ensure welfare of local populace.
- Effective Public Relations towards furtherance of organizational goals and objectives
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Defense Services Officers Institute, New Delhi.
- RSI, Bangalore.
- Equestrian Federation of India.
- Wellington Gymkhana Club.
- Bareilly Club.
- Army Golf Club, New Delhi.
- Bangalore Golf Club.
- ASC Golf Club.
- Institute of Directors.